Scholarship Application Process
- Ask a program advisor (eg: your Trainer, Parent Administrator / Parent Coach) to complete the Scholarship Recommendation Form. Supply the advisor with a self-addressed stamped envelope to return the form to the address on the form. They will return the form directly to the club. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure recommendation forms are returned to the Scholarship Committee.
- Download and complete the Scholarship Application Form.
- Include a copy of your College Acceptance Letter with your Scholarship Application.
- On a separate sheet of paper, complete these two questions (typed, between 200 - 350 words):
1 - What the Massapequa Soccer Club has taught you
2 - What you have done for the Club
- All applications and recommendations forms must be completed and mailed to the Scholarship Committee before April 1.
Any questions please contact Lincoln Page at 516-241-2413.
MSC Scholarship Application Form
MSC Scholarship Recommendation Form